Monday, August 17, 2009

Testing out Windows Live Writer

I’ve bitten the bullet and downloaded Windows Live Writer to see if I can improve my posting capabilities, which were limited using only Blogspot.  I don’t have a real topic for this post, so bear with me as I test this out on you.

Bilheimer Residence 005

Here’s a photo of a house I did some renovation drawings for in Athens before we left.  We have plans to make this a mid-century modern beauty, though the owners are still in decision-mode.  I’ll let you know if the renovations get underway, because I know you’ll want to see photos.

So far, so good.  I can actually insert a photo where I want it and adjust it’s size accordingly- before this was a real pain.  The real test will be if this post is published as I see it on the screen now. 

Thanks for your patience.  I’ll be back soon with a genuine topic.  And for all you that have made topic suggestions, I appreciate them and keep them coming!  I have a list of about 10 right now, so if you haven’t seen yours yet, it’s probably on the way.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment