Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Announcement time!

I received the news today: I passed my final architecture exam! I didn't want to jinx anything by mentioning it before, but I took this exam on May 12 and have been chomping at the bit to hear the results. As you can imagine, I am pretty stoked to finally be able to say (legally) "I am an architect" ! The image above was the first one in the google image search results for the term architect. Good thing someone invented AutoCad. That drawing board looks like a lot of work. And what's that angled thing there in the corner? JUST KIDDING! I know what a triangle is. I may have to get one of these sweet t-shirts. In other blog news: Happy 1st Birthday, Christopher Crum, Jr. !

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rachel! What great news! Thanks for the birthday shout-out too : ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEE-HAW!! I'm so happy for you! Yea! Congratulations!! Wish you still lived nearby so we could celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're a little late to the party, but CONGRATS!!!

    Suzy also passed her LEED accreditation exam. I think this given her license to yell at me to shut off the lights.

    ReplyDelete