Tuesday, March 30, 2010

GaGa

I am just GaGa over this kitchen.

SpringKitchen

GAHHHH!

It’s so springy! I love the farmhouse sink, the dark cabinets, the dark trim on the windows, and of course all the yellow accents and the milk glass. What else? Oh there’s the wood table for an island, and marble countertops which I have decided are a must for my dream kitchen. I’ve read a lot about them (pros, cons, opinions) and have decided that they are worth the little bit of extra effort. And like Genevieve Gorder (my Trading Spaces idol) says, they’ve been used for centuries, so what could be wrong with a product like that?

What are some things I might change? Well, I’m not so sure about the hood over the range. I think I’d need to see it in person to be convinced. In fact, I’d like to see the rest of this house! Where did this image come from? Geez, I neglected to source it! I emailed it to myself last week from Apartment Therapy and now I can’t find it through a search. I +think+ it came from a Country Living article?

1 comment:

  1. I love this kitchen too! My dream kitchen is yellow and green, also. I think mine will be the opposite, yellow walls and green accessories.

    ReplyDelete