Thursday, September 10, 2009

Check her out!

I’m happy to announce that my very sweet and very talented friend, Nicole Blair, has been published in this month’s issue of Dwell magazine! I haven’t had a chance to buy the mag yet (but I will! I just need to get to a store that doesn’t only sell milk and eggs and one kind of trash bag) though I have had the pleasure of touring this house a few years ago when it was finished and it sure is well- designed. Nicole has her own firm in Austin (sniff, sniff- I miss you, Texas!) called Studio 512, and if you poke around a bit on her site you’ll see what an incredible architect she is!

Her work is known for being not only very stylish but also very affordable. Nicole really works hard to be innovative with materials and get the most bang for a client’s buck. Cheers to you, Nicole!

image

Edited to add: The article is about her work on this Chicon Street duplex in Austin. Sorry I failed to mention that earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment