Friday, November 27, 2009

Fiction + Architecture

I finally finished the book I've been reading this fall, which I enjoyed, but only slowly made my way through it. I'm really excited to start The Pillars of the Earth, by Ken Follett. I've heard several people rave about this book and I know it weaves architecture with fiction so it should be right up my alley. Dr. Jay is currently reading The Fountainhead and can't put it down, so I think that'll be next on my list. I'm ashamed to say I haven't read it yet since it's among the best works of literature of the 20th Century, but it's a goal for 2010. Have you read any architecture related fiction? What are your favorites? p.s. I did read Devil in the White City over the summer (loved it), but that deserves its own post.

No comments:

Post a Comment