Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just leave a message

Dr. Jay and I are off on our Philadelphia adventure today, but I wanted to make sure I did my part to fulfill the challenge, so I set up this post to publish while I am away.  Goodness, computers are amazing.

Rankings of architecture schools recently came out and were published in Architectural Record.  Here are the standings:

TOP 10 UNDERGRADUATE ARCHITECTURE SCHOOLS

Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y.

Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y.  

California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, Calif. 

Virginia Polytechnic institute and State University, Blacksburg, Va.  

University of Texas, Austin, Tex.

Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kans.

University of Oregon, Eugene, Ore.

Rhode Island School of Design, Providence, R.I.

Rice University, Houston, Tex.

10  University of Southern California, Los Angeles, Calif.

TOP 10 GRADUATE ARCHITECTURE SCHOOLS (M.ARCH.)

Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass.

Yale University, New Haven, Conn.  

3 Columbia University, New York City 

Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Mass.

University of Texas, Austin, Tex.

University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio

Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y.

Virginia Polytechnic and State University, Blacksburg, Va.  

University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Va.

10  University of California, Berkeley, Calif.

**************************************************************************************************

These rankings are determined by a think tank in D.C. called the Design Futures Council.  I’m proud of my schools (The University of Texas at Austin and University of Virginia).  All I can say is Hook ‘Em and Go Hoos!

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment