Monday, April 20, 2009

Casa El Pio, part dos

If you haven't figured it out by now, I am a little blog-incompetent. I am just not savvy that way, but hopefully I will get the hang of it before I lose the few readers I have. Here's the rest of the post- I had a little trouble getting all the photos into the last one. This is another shot of the courtyard with its dipping pool. I made use of it after a humid morning run- very refreshing! This is Margaret and another guest heading out of the courtyard. Here's a shot of Casa Sirena, which is just down the street. Margaret is good friends with the owner, Steve, and he kindly invited us all over for one of his nightly Happy Hours. I enjoyed the Margaret Special (it's a gimlet!). Casa Sirena is also a gorgeous hotel- with a roof deck! Here is Margaret enjoying the hammock on the roof of Casa Sirena. Doesn't she look like a Siren? Above are some of my girls enjoying the Happy Hour- Steve has special Disco lighting. And one final shot of all of us on the roof at Casa El Pio- can we make this an annual trip ladies? Have I succeeded in convincing you all to visit the little chirping bird on the amazing island?

No comments:

Post a Comment