Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's the best day of the year

It's Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's nationwide*! That's right- visit a scoop shop between noon and 8 p.m. and get a scoop of your favorite flavor for F R E E ! I love ice cream, though I have been trying to cut back lately. Today is a good excuse to fall off the wagon. What's your favorite flavor? In high school it was Cherry Garcia, and in college I transitioned to Phish Food (seemed cooler) and now it's a big toss up between Half-Baked, Everything But The..., and New York Super Fudge Chunk. I guess it's pretty obvious- I like STUFF in my ice cream. I'll have to wait and see what they have left to choose from today, but I'd like to try Steven Colbert's American Dream or Willie Nelson's (swoon) Peach Cobbler. Happy Ice Cream hunting! *Yes, I know this post had no reference to architecture or design, but it's an important day that deserves recognition!

No comments:

Post a Comment